Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Monday, August 23, 2010

A month's time

I can't believe that I've been here for (on Tuesday) a month! It has flown by! We've made lots of trips into Accra, a couple to Doryum, had lots of visitors come through to volunteer or meet with John and Stacy about different things (like adoption), and we made our big trip up to the Volta region. It's been a busy month and I'm loving my time here.

Nina is coming tomorrow and I'm so excited! It will be nice to have a familiar face and to get to catch up with her. She has definitely had her share of excitement since I left and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Off to Accra today to register the school and back to the immigration office to turn in more paperwork. Cross your fingers. . .or just pray a prayer. . .that everything is in order and can now be processed!

No comments:

Post a Comment