Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Forgot about Wednesday, so here's your challenge!

I forgot to blog yesterday, so I wanted to give you a quick "African culture" challenge.

Driving. . .here in Ghana, the roads aren't in the best condition. People don't stay on their side of the road, they drive wherever the roads are easiest to maneuver. Also, whenever cars pass a road where a car might be pulling out, they honk to make sure that car doesn't pull in front of them. There is also honking when someone doesn't pull out in enough time. . .honking when driving next to a large vehicle. . .honking just because you feel like honking!!

My challenge for you, drive a little crazy today. . .and lay on the horn!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

2 comments:

  1. haha, gina that is awesome. The driving crazy part won't be too hard...the honking will be a little more difficult just cuz I don't honk very often if I can't help it. ;)

    ReplyDelete