Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wednesday Challenge

My Wednesday challenge is on Thursday because we had lights out last night (and I mean most of the night!).

So here's your challenge. Turn the lights out in your house and break out the candles. No TV, no electronics, just a candle, you and some good conversations with your loved ones! Try going to bed with only a candle for light! It's a new experience and I hope you'll enjoy the simplicity of life without electricity--or just thank God for the invention of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment