Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Friday, September 17, 2010

Who knew cheese could express such love?

Yesterday, I got cards in the mail and today. . .CHEESE!

A few weeks ago, I told my mom how much I miss cheese (and all milk products) while here in Ghana. So a couple days later she had emailed to say I had something in the mail. I've been waiting and sure enough, I opened the box that she sent today to find:

Velveeta cheese

and

dark chocolate M & Ms

Yummy! Thank you Mom! Love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment