Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Ghanaian Challenge

Today's challenge for you. . .add an "o" to the end of your words occasionally or when you are really excited about something. This happens in just about every sentence that they speak and the "o" can really be drawn out at times. Here's a few example. . .

A common song that we sing in our church services is "Hey, my God is good-o".

"Oh wow! It's hot-o!"

"I love that song-o!"

So my challenge, throw a little "o" love around in your conversations. See if anyone notices, and even better, if anyone joins in!

No comments:

Post a Comment