Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Coming of Age, Post 3

Today, instead of our normal choir performance, one of our staff, Jemima, and two of our kiddos, Rosemary and Gracie, got up to share a song. It's a song we had heard before and we all started singing along and clapping. 

I want more of you.
want more of you, Jesus.
Cause the more I know you,
The more I want to know you.
Jesus, more of you.

But as we started singing along, falling into that special place of worship, one by one, our 12 began to get up and join the three singing in the front.

I want more of you.

Our boys, now men more than boys, rising up and singing out.

I want more of you.

Our girls, bright and beautiful and confident, declaring it all.

I want more of you.

And then they wrapped arms around each other's shoulders, swaying to the rhythm as they sang it out with all their hearts.

I want more of you.

Stacy said she cried because it was so beautiful. She said it was like a worship flash mob.

We are loving what God is doing in our kids. 

And we love flash mobs too.

Bring it on, God!


No comments:

Post a Comment