Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Getting Closer


My house is getting closer and closer to move in ready. Uncle Nosa, Benard, and I finished painting on Monday. Yesterday, I was gone all day, so not much happened, but today, Uncle Nosa installed all my fans and lights...we are almost there!

And today, the outside became this:

Still needs painted outside, but they laid out gravel and everything looks just lovely.

So, today's progress shows you mid-move/electricity install craziness, but it's all exciting because...it's my own! 

Scrubbing paint off floors

My newly painted cupboard and dishes

Living room with a fan

My kitchen is all storage right now

Living room craziness which also hasn't been scrubbed yet. All to come in the next couple of days!

God is so faithful! 






No comments:

Post a Comment