Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Monday, August 18, 2014

On the blog...

About a month ago, I was given the opportunity to review Jen Hatmaker's book, Interrupted, which seems to have eerily spoken out my own journey to Ghana.  It's been a beautiful journey...and I'm only about 3/4's of the way through!

Today, I found out that my blog gets to join the other 249 on Jen's blog who have spent the past month reading and blogging about all the goodness inside this book. 

Here is some Interrupted goodness for you:



 

Can't help but be challenged, encouraged, and by her words.

If you want to check ME out...take a look at this:

http://jenhatmaker.com/blog/2014/08/18/a-note-to-my-former-self-and-the-interrupted-link-up

I'm all the way down at number 119.  Here I am: Living the Interrupted Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment