Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Help Me Win a Free Flight!!!!

Did you know that it is Volunteer Week this next week? In honor of this week, VolunteerCard (a company that I use for insurance over here) is offering a free flight to a nominated volunteer. So, I put it out there...and my friend Jessica Mahan, nominated me. And guess what? I made the TOP TEN list for volunteers.

That means that this week, they will be putting out a survey where you can vote for the volunteer of your choice to win a FREE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT!!!

So friends, get ready...cause I'm calling on you to put in your votes.

Go to: http://www.volunteercard.com/blog/ and get the survey link on Monday, April 16th. You are welcome to fill out the survey as many times as you want! You can vote everyday, multiple times a day!!! Help me get a free flight and there might just be a surprise trip home sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. I voted and will go back in tomorrow! Colorado Val

    ReplyDelete