Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Grouchy

Seems like I have been going through this weird phase of grouchiness.

I start out the day just fine, but exhaustion sets in, the worries of the day, trying to figure out how to get something done, worrying over making our money last until John and Stacy get back, managing volunteers, figuring out how to work things out with the kids...just overwhelmed.

And it comes out in grouchiness.  Usually aimed towards Emily or Kathy or Miracle...uhoh...

Lord, give me grace to operate in your presence and peace.  I give you the burdens of my day-to-day.  Release me from this grouchiness into your joy...

1 comment: