Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Monday, June 3, 2013

More Rain...More Mud...More Bugs

It rained...all day...

The volunteers said it was because I led that song, "Let it rain...Let it rain...Open the floodgates of Heaven" on Sunday.  Perhaps God did just that.

We've needed the rain for our farm.

But now, the place is a mud mess.

You should see the Sequoia after driving through the army camp to take Trina home...

Mud mess.

And you should have seen Carissa after a game of basketball.

Mud mess.

And now, in addition to the mud...the termites have come out to play...filling our skies with winged bugs, buzzing in our ears and crawling over our feet.

You should have heard Emily scream.

And Kathy shout, "I hate this."

Rainy season has arrived. 

But, you know what...the air is cool.

I'll take cool air with rain and bug and mud.  I'm ok with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment