Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Friday, July 18, 2014

Interrupted, Post 1


So, I love Jen Hatmaker.  If you haven't heard of her or read any of her stuff, check her out at www.jenhatmaker.com.

Recently, I got a free copy of one of her books, the goal being that I should read it and write about it here.

And I'm excited!  I love her wit and her honesty and her heart for the Lord.  I'm challenged and encouraged by it.

So, each week, I'm going to try to post something that I'm learning from her book, Interrupted.  It's always an interesting journey to read a book such as this while living and serving in Ghana.  It feels a little like I'm living two lives.  But, that is my journey. 

So, check back in and find out what God is teaching me through Jen's words and hopefully you'll be challenged too.

If you want to join me on the journey, you can purchase a discounted version of this book here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment