Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Monday, July 7, 2014

Celebrating the Best

Once a month, I get to celebrate with the kids that have done outstanding things in their classrooms throughout the past month...the Students of the Month and our Character Counts Club. This is something that always sneaks up on me, but I love the opportunity to positively interact with our students (especially since most of my interactions are behavior related issues).






Fan ice and bofloats...now that is a special treat!

And this month brought even more celebration with the arrival of this one:

July is looking up!




No comments:

Post a Comment