Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Whatsapp

I think whatsapp is a miracle.

Everyday, I get to be a witness to the lives of my friends and family back home because of this lovely app on my phone.

I have a couple of groups on my phone and there, we post pictures, videos, even voice messages, that make me laugh, encourage my spirit, and even makes me shed a few tears as I think of the distance between us all.

Somehow, this has covered some of that distance. 

I got to see my friend's baby, Corbin, laugh and giggle.

I prayed for my other friend's baby, Nasiah, as she was taken to the hospital with a bad cold.

I laughed and giggled when, for nearly a whole day, we posted old quotes from our quote board that used to hang in the apartment that some of us shared.

Yep, whatsapp makes me pretty happy!

Even if the miles are so far away, at least I can talk in some way to the ones I love and miss everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment