Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Joanna...and all the other letters!

So, Joanna sent me this mysterious letter back in February. Our mail system has been EXTREMELY difficult to work with and I have not been able to get any mail since January.

Today, we went to worship with our family at Action Chapel and we received all the letters that we've been missing out on! It's was AMAZING to go through letters from Barb Barens, to get Brylie's one year birthday invitation (still can't believe that she's that old), Nina and Eric's wedding thank you, and Joanna's 17 page letter of amazingness.

Seriously, it made my day...it made my week! I love hearing from all of you and hearing about what is going on in your lives. Joanna wrote me every day for a week letting me know moment by moment what was going on so that I wouldn't feel left out of anything. It was AWESOME! I seriously do feel like I miss out on so much (which is why I'm on the internet more often than I probably need to) back home, so it was awesome to get the everyday thoughts of one of my best friends in the world.

So, to those of you who have written...thank you! I love being in all of your lives and thank you for keeping me in yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment