Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Challenge

So this one is another one that I've experienced new this week. I know that it's starting to rain (and snow) in some places. My challenge, set a bucket out under that gutter when it starts to rain this week. Then, use that water to to bathe with. Yep, pour that freezing cold water on your body and see how fast you'll finish your bath then!
This week, we were running low on water (did I tell you it's a week on and a week off here??) and so when the rain came, the guys went running out with our water buckets and our shower in the morning was rain water. Ok, I might be living in a place that is pretty much 90 degrees all day and all year round, but rain is still cold wherever you go!
Enjoy your cold shower and a great way to wake yourself up for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's not raining right now! It's actually 82 degrees in Menlo Park! ;) Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete