Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Time for a Facelift

Internet is not incredibly fast here in Ghana.  In fact, most times, we struggle to even get limited access out here at our Children's Village. 

The other day, I was looking over my blog and realizing that it's look hadn't been updated since around Easter last year. 

I'm not super quick on the "building websites" front and with the internet as it has been, I knew I would be lucky to even change the color and font of my blog.

So, I shot out an email to an incredibly talented friend of mine who is a blogger, artist, decorator, mom (of almost 2), and wife.  She agreed to update my sorry looking blog into something with a little more style.

And here we are, less than 24 hours later...a new facelift for Living the Free Life!

A great big thanks to Sarah Carter for giving in such a sweet way.  Check out more of her life and story on her blog at: www.cartersgroundswell.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment