Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Alone

Today, my mom went to Grand Junction with Andrea for a work party.

My dad took the kids to basketball practice.

And that left me alone in the house.

Alone.

I don't know when I've actually been alone.  For an extended period of time.

It's been a LOOOOONG time!

There is no noise.

No chickens crowing outside the window.

No children crying in the living room.

No noise.

Only the sound of the food I'm preparing on the stove (a Mexican casserole!!), and the tick of these keys as I type.

Awww...alone.

I needed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment