Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Week in Big Bear

I have so much to write about my last week and I'd love to give you a play by play of the joy that I got to experience just living life with some of my best friends. But, as you can imagine, late nights of chatting and early mornings, have me wiped out.

So maybe tomorrow I will have the energy and time to go through pictures (of which I only have a few since I forgot to bring my battery charger for my camera with me to Big Bear, arggg) and go through my stories of this past week to share with you.

Let me just tell you...I have come away filled, encouraged, and more in love with my beatnik friends than before. I just love these people and am so glad that we were able to spend some time away together. It was beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment