Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Littles

Over the years, we have had so many volunteers come thru. Usually something along the way impacts their time with us and they are changed. More often than not, it is the relationship that they build with our children.

Well, our biggest heart stealers, Malvin and Joel, have finally joined the ranks at Faith Roots. After arguing with them for what seemed like an entire summer in preparation for them to attend school, they are finally in class and loving it.

And this morning, Malvin and Joel came running to me when they saw me in the hall and gave me a big hug and kiss. Then, led me to their class to show me their desks.

Yep, they sure are heart stealers. 

Am proud of our littles and so happy to see them happily learning.

Here are my ears!

Singing the good morning song with their new friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment