Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Family

My family is here! My dad and my sister and my new brother-in-law, and our friend, Paige. 

And I am loving it.

I loved walking home from a busy morning at the school and seeing my dad fixing bikes with Miracle.

And seeing Derek carrying children around on his shoulders.

And seeing Andrea picking out paints for her murals.

And seeing Paige hang with our littles even when they are feisty and fighting.

I just love that they are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment