Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Challenge

It's a simple challenge today.

Since coming to Ghana, my hair has been a mess of crazy humidity induced frizz and curls. As a result, most of the time, I wash my hair and then throw it back in a ponytail to avoid the inevitable frizz that will naturally come as soon as the humidity of the day arrives. I didn't bring with me a curling iron or straightener and very little hair product. Just the natural look for me now!

So, your challenge is to ponytail it this week. Don't worry about doing your hair, just throw it back and take off for the day. Enjoy the extra moments of time that you have NOT doing your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment