Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Challenge

I haven't posted a Wednesday Challenge for a couple weeks, so it's probably time to do so!

This week, your Wednesday Challenge is all about bathroom usage.

When I first came to Ghana, my first few weeks of teaching, I was totally confused when the kids were constantly asking me if they could "Go greet their Grandmother". I was so confused as I knew that all of our kids didn't have parents and why on earth had all their grandmother's showed up on the same day? I soon found out that that phrase meant that the kids wanted to go "#2".

John likes to use his own phrase to refer to his bathroom usage. "Visiting the Vice President" is his term for going "#1" and "Visiting the President" is "#2".

Your challenge. . .try to put one of these terms in your vocabulary this week! See if anyone gets a little confused, or adds it to their vocabulary too!

No comments:

Post a Comment