Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Big Picture

So, sometimes, I'd like to demand of God to see the big picture of my life. He only gives me about a year at a time (you will go here, you will work here. . .etc). Sometimes it is frustrating and I have to be continually reminded (thank you Mom) that God works with me on a much smaller scale. And it's true that if I were to be given the WHOLE vision of what is ahead of me, I'd probably want to skip a few steps to get there.

The thing about the big picture is this. . .I want to see the end result of the work that I'm doing. I want the happy ending. I want to know the future before the present.

This season of my life, God is teaching me about the word DEPEND. I think this whole big picture thing has something to do with this word too. As I depend on God to see the big picture, I am going to give it a try to just be satisfied with his "bite-sized" chunks of the present that he gives me!

1 comment:

  1. wow that awesome it not easy to do that my friend... I hope everything well miss you and love you always Nina

    ReplyDelete