Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anything you can donate??

I am going to bring some supplies with me or have my friend who is coming in August bring some items with her. If you would like to donate any items toward my trip to Ghana, please drop them by the PCC office or mail them to the following address:

Peninsula Covenant Church
Autumn Buzzell/City of Refuge
3560 Farm Hill Blvd.
Redwood City, CA 94061

Here is the list of needs:
Children's vitamins
Adult vitamins
cotton balls
q-tips
children's tylenol
children's ibuprofen
tylenol
ibuprofen
neosporin
bandaids
art supplies
crayons
markers
construction paper
coloring books
pens
pencils
pencil sharpeners
shoes--boys and girls--all sizes
clothes--boys and girls--all sizes

Thanks for your help!
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment