Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Interviews

My interview processes have started to fill in the gaps here at our school for the next academic year. 

Teachers leaving...new teachers applying.

New principal.

New admin.

New...new...new...

It's exciting in all its newness.  And it's a little strange in all its newness.

I'm sure that I will have a hard time letting go of control of something that has been my heart's project for so long.  But, I'm excited for what the future will hold.

Especially after some particularly amazing interviews yesterday.

Interviews where we talked about discipleship and ministry and learning available for all students and manipulatives and drama clubs.

Yep, excited for more interviews this week, and hopefully, more inspiration for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment