Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Family Worldwide

This week has been project week for my family. My dad has been building some shelving for a classroom and my sister has been painting a mural at the school. Derek helped create a new budgeting spreadsheet for me to use at the school. All things that are lasting projects that will bless our teachers, administration, and students here at Faith Roots.

It has been a blessing seeing my family from home interacting with my family here. My Mary's have been the designated helpers for my sister with this project, adding their little touches of flowers and grass along the edges of the designs. Miracle has been Grandpa Dan's right hand man. DK has found a new best friend in Derek.


I love how God has moved my family to be the hands and feet of Jesus to my kids and to ME here in Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment