Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Friday, December 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Stacy

This weekend, we are away celebrating Stacy's birthday. What a treat! 

Let me tell you why I love Stacy:

She is generous.

She is so funny (especially with that left turn at bizarre).

She loves to give love. Her cuddles with our littles are endless!

She is awesome at keeping things running at CORM...I don't know how she keeps up with all she needs to keep up with!

She is thoughtful.

She has amazing ideas.

She is a visionary.

She tells awesome stories about her crazy dreams.

She loves Jesus in a powerful way.

All this to say, Stacy is an amazing woman and I love being her friend. Such a joy to get to partner with her in ministry and life. So, if you get a chance, let her know how amazing and special she is (she really is) this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment