Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

Lately, I have been overwhelmed...

I am leaving here in just three short weeks to head home for a little time with family and friends.  Here is what I know:

1) I have so much to do before I go to prep for Beatrice for when I am gone.

2) Christmas prep is a lot of work.

3) Planning for my trip home can be a bit overwhelming with things going on almost every day.

BUT, here is what I know:

1) I am thankful that Beatrice is here and knows how to run things at the school.

2) With Christmas comes the opportunity to bless and receive blessing. 

3) I get to live life with some of my favorite people back home for two months.

So, today, I am standing in thanksgiving...

Choosing thanksgiving...

Sometimes, that is challenging choice.  It's easier to get stressed.  It's easier to complain about the busyness of life.  But, that isn't the best choice.

Thankful.  OH, I am so thankful! 

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment