Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Friday, August 31, 2012

One Child at a Time

When I first started this blog, a friend asked me to introduce one of our kids every week so they could get to know the children that I spent so much time with each day.

So, every week, I would spend time sharing about each child.  Their funny ways of communicating and how they operated.  It was a joy to reflect on my kids each week and share what I got to experience with my friends back home.

But, eventually, I ran out of kids!  At that point, we had 16 children, plus the Omorefe's 6.  Once those ones were done, we were quiet on the children front for quite some time.

But, I would like to start again.  To introduce you to the kids that I get to spend my days with.

One child at a time.

One life changed by the offer of freedom...freedom from the chains of slavery and freedom in Jesus.

Keep your eyes posted for my first child-introduction this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment