Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tyrone

For those of you who know me know I love the music of singer/songwriter, Tyrone Wells.  He attended my alma mater, Hope International University, and because of that connection, we saw him a lot in concert.  In fact, he used to sing almost every Thursday night at a local coffee shop in Fullerton, CA and I had the opportunity to sing once with him there.  My one moment of "fame"!  (Well, I've had others, but we won't talk about those...haha).

His newest album "Where We Meet" is kindof a back to basics album for him--back to his typical singer/songwriter style and I love it!  Wanted to just post a fun video of his song, Freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndnS1RXZJzM

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment