Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Friday, March 9, 2012

Seeing the Unbelievable

I feel like a new person these days...

We've just came back from about a week and a half of crusades, church gatherings, and conferences with Apostle Judy Shaw, Apostle Lawrence Hardy, and Prophet David Wingler. It was an absolutely amazing time of worship, healings, and God's movement.

There was some things that I got to see that I had never seen in my whole life.

One night, we saw a lady who had been deaf her whole life, be healed.

Another time, a man came in on his son's back one night and the next day, he walked in by himself.

And during a time of ministry with our staff, we heard words from Prophet David about each person that there is no way he could have known about each of us, but just prophesied things over our future that was so rich!

I walk away so encouraged and challenged and ready for what is ahead...I'm dreaming bigger these days because of seen that God...well, He can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment