Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Weekend To Remember--but maybe the remembering will come tomorrow!

So, I just came back from my second trip to the Krachi West district in the Volta region. We took some NYU students there to film a documentary. This trip was a little different for me from the last one. For some reason, I felt really reflective and feel like God was speaking to me a lot over the weekend. I want to write all the details down, but I'm so exhausted. I'm going to go to bed early and will hopefully come back here tomorrow to do some "remembering". For now, know that it was a powerful, life-changing trip for the students and more and more, we're seeing how awareness is really such a huge part of fighting this battle! Once you see slavery with your own eyes, you can't turn your back on it any longer. I'm excited to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment