Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Home Sick. . .but now Inspired

Today, I'm home sick. Don't know what I have, but am being treated for malaria. They say there are 1,001 symptoms to malaria, so everything is treated first with an anti-malaria and then they try other things after that. Despite the sore throat and the aches and pains, I was listening to Brooke Fraser while I was packing up some of my things preparing for our move.

I found out about Brooke Fraser when she came with Hillsong United to San Jose a few years back. I'd heard that she was putting out her own album, but kinda forgot about the whole thing until recently. My friend Evan Kolding posted something about her on facebook a few days back and I always enjoy his musical choices, so I found her album and since then, haven't been able to stop listening.

Today, since I've been sitting around at home, I decided to check out her videos on youtube. I found this amazing interview with her about her album entitled "Albertine". It struck close to home. Wanted to share it with you. It's just so true. . .once you see, you can't NOT do something about it.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RVRy0jFT4
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efi8mxIrcec

No comments:

Post a Comment