Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Monday, February 25, 2013

Transition

My life is in a transition right now.

It's this funky place where new roles are being defined and, yes, it is a little scary...overwhelming, sure...exhausting, you bet.

Good...absolutely.

I've been trying to carve out these chunks of time to just hang with my Savior.  And they've been rich and sweet and filled with real emotion. 

I've been learning to rest.  That is something different for me here.  I'm not sure quite how to do that well yet.

There is still some anxiety.  There is still some of that "figuring it out" as it goes along.  But I'm feeling better about it all.

It seems like there are seasons where transitions are just so much more difficult than the season before.  This has been one of them.  But, I know, because I trust in my God who has called me here for this time and place, that I'm going to come out stronger in the end.  We all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment