Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Filling Up

This past week, we had a prayer meeting in San Mateo with one of my friends, Mark Weber. As he was praying for me, he told me that he was reminded of the story of the widow in the Old Testament whom Elijah asked to go and get jars to fill with oil. The widow went out to find as many jars as she could trusting that God would multiply her little oil just as Elijah had said.He prayed that I would be filled like that woman with her jars...that I wouldn't ever run empty, but trust that the Holy Spirit will be continually (and miraculously) filling me up.

So, that's my prayer for this season. I'm praying that God would teach me what it means to be FILLED through connecting myself to vine...that my fruit would be even greater because of what God is doing in and through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment