Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Dad

This is why I love my dad...

Because his lessons are on-going and he loves to teach others, mentoring so many young men and children through their home over the years

Because he is incredibly hard-working

Because his rediculous sense of humor always keeps me on my toes and laughing

Because his heart is gentle and sensitive and loving

Because he loves his kids

Because he knows what is important to us...and it becomes important to him
 

So grateful that God gave me my dad, my papa...I continue to be encouraged and loved on and grown from his example and wisdom and love.

Happy Father's Day to my dad! I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment