Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Community

I have always been big on intentional community. I love relational people who understand the impact that this concept can have wherever God calls you.

My church back home, Peninsula Covenant Church, is a powerful advocate for open, honest, generous and Spirit-filled community. 

And I have been blessed and encouraged by that this week.

My friends Victor and Kristin are visiting me here in Ghana and besides just the time I get soaking in my love language (quality time) with them, I was also extremely blessed by the flood of community-living reminders...

-food for our Thanksgiving dinner
-cards from so many friends and loved ones
-gifts for me, the Aglers, teachers
-chocolate (so much chocolate...it's gotta be a love language o something)
-letters and gifts from sponsors and volunteers
-coffee

Feel so blessed and encouraged by the way God continues to show me His love through His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment