Hello!

Hello!
My name is Autumn Buzzell and I live and work in Ghana, West Africa with City of Refuge Ministries. Here, I run our school, Faith Roots International Academy, and get to be a part in rescuing and the healing of children who have been trafficked into the fishing trade, orphaned, abandoned, and those who just need a little extra loving. What an amazing gift this life is!

Get Involved

Learn More

Donate

Friday, March 14, 2014

Blessed by Babies

I don't have any children of my own, but I am certainly blessed by babies.

This morning, I heard the news that our dear friends, the Millers, gave birth to their little guy, Jude.  I went to visit them when I was home and it was a priveledge to spend time with my Portia-girl (adopted from here at CORM about a year ago) and to get to be a part of their family for a few days.  And now that the little man is here, I am so excited to get to meet him one day.

And about a month ago, my friends, who were awaiting their little one via adoption, was finally given their precious baby boy, Ezekiel Jackson Whelpley.  Years of prayers had been poured into that little fellow and he made me an "unofficial" aunty once more.  What a joy!

And I think back through the years...seeing Brylie and Nasiah born.  Getting to be in the delivery room via Skype for Isabella's arrival.  Hearing the news of my little nephew Kayden.  And the many kids that I am aunty to here. 

Yes, even from thousands of miles away, I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment